It’s not too late to get those last minute gifts. We live in a day that everyone captures digital pictures and puts them on social media. The problem is hardly anyone gets them actually printed anymore. That’s why photo gifts are always a great idea! And have some fun with it!
- Pick out 12 favorite photos from the past year and get a calendar made! This is especially great for someone who may be allergic to scheduling and organization.
- Get a coffee mug with a photo on it. Great for a parent or grandparent who loves a good morning cup of coffee.
- A Christmas ornament with a family photo on it is great for everyone! Don’t forget the year!
- Coasters. Because no one likes cup rings on their furniture.
- A neck tie. For the proud and humorous dad.
- A locket with a tiny picture of the kids inside. This is an awesome old fashioned gift Grandma will dig.
- A guitar pick for the musician in your life.
- A large canvas to fill that space on your wall. You’ve been meaning to put something there forever right?
- A photo puzzle for a fun family project.
- Last but not least…..underwear!! Because it’s fun, saucy, and totally unexpected
See you around the blog!