How HOW DO I BOOK A PORTRAIT SESSION? Give me a call or send an enquiry from my contact page! We can have a chat about what you’re looking for, I’ll answer any further questions you may have, and we can arrange a suitable time meet.
HOW DO I CONFIRM A BOOKING? Once we have confirmed a date and time, I send you a confirmation email about 24 hours before the shoot. If needed also go over any last minuet details.
Here’s A Few Great Locations In Austin, Texas:
1. Zilker park Located at 2100 Barton Springs Road, Zilker Metropolitan Park is considered “Austin’s most loved park.” This 351 acre park is home to a variety of recreation opportunities and special events for the individual or the whole family. An Austin great photo spot!
2. The Texas Capitol Sited on one of Austin’s highest points, the Capitol anchors the northern periphery of the downtown commercial district and commands a sweeping view towards the Colorado River from its southern façade. The main campus of The University of Texas at Austin is situated four blocks to the north. Wonderful views of the Capitol’s dome from many vantage points throughout the Austin area . This is a great place to photograph people!
3. Hamilton Pool Preserve is located about 30 miles west of Austin on FM 3238. From SH 71/U.S. 290 junction southwest of Austin, take SH 71 about 81/2miles to FM 3238 (Hamilton Pool Road), turn left and travel about 13 miles to the preserve.
4. Around town lake Located in down town Austin. Great view of Austin Fun place for photographing people!
5. Lake Austin formerly Lake McDonald, a lake in the western part of Austin on the Colorado River in west central Travis County. Lake McDonald, the first large reservoir in Texas, was formed by the construction of Austin Dam.
6. Austin Greenbelt The most popular greenbelt at 7.9 miles long consisting of 809 acres. With sheer cliff walls, lush vegetation, and popular swimming areas, the Barton Creek greenbelt is truly a treasure. When the water in the creek is running (usually in spring) this is a fantastic walk. The easiest access point is the Loop 360 access with gently sloping cutback trails so that everyone can enjoy the trail.
7. 360 Bridge over lake Austin The Bridge on Hwy 360 which goes over Lake Austin is a good point for launching your boat. It is also a popular gathering point on the lake. The lake starts at the Mansfield Dam and ends at the Tom Miller Dam in the city of Austin.
8. Zilker Botanical Gardens Located in Austin at Zilker Park just south of Town Lake and east of MoPac (Loop 1), Austin Zilker Botanical Garden is easy to reach from both MoPac and I-35. The Austin Area Garden Center is a non-profit organization established in 1955 to support the Austin Zilker Botanical Garden’s mission to promote the education and love of gardening among people of all ages.